HELPING FINANCIAL ADVISORS BUILD THEIR DREAM BOOK
What’s Keeping You From Your “Perfect” Practice?
Whether you are:
- An experienced advisor stuck at an unsatisfactory production level?
- A long-term professional with a large book that wants to live a more work-home balanced life?
- A new advisor starting to build your book?
You may be challenged with one or more issues keeping you from reaching your goals:
- I am dissatisfied with my level of production
- I am a million dollar+ producer but dissatisfied with how much of my life and family it’s costing me.
- I am a new producer. It’s not easy to build a book early in your career. To say the least, it’s a challenge!
- I am not consistently delivering on my promises to my clients and it’s costing me clients and an inability to get introductions.
- I have no time for client acquisition.
- I haven’t decided what my practice should look like.
- I have too many unprofitable clients.
- I am just not differentiated from my competitors.
If you want rigor and growth in your practice, I invite you to a conversation. Whether or not we decide to do business together, our call will be full of insights and actionable steps that can help you grow your business.
Let's Talk about your business and any specific challenges or issues keeping you from reaching your goals.
The Financial Advisor's Success Manual
How To Structure And Grow Your Financial Services Practice
• Develop a differentiation strategy
• Effectively segment your book and analyze opportunities
• Define and implement your six core client-facing processes
• Balance the cost of services with the value delivered
• Formulate your business plan
• Enhance client loyalty
• Measure what matters
• Perfect your personal marketing and sales approach
Here's What People Are Saying:
"The Financial Advisor's Success Manual is the definitive resource for structuring and growing an advisory practice today. It provides textbook-style guidance and details for every aspect of creating and positioning a practice, full of insights and examples that are helpful for today's advisors to visualize their future firm. A must read for every advisor seeking clarity on their structure, marketing, client service, and profitability!" Claire Akin, MBA
"I worked with David over a period of many years and I will tell you he had a MAJOR impact in my life. He is focused, organized and very perceptive and in bringing those skills to my practice, we were able to GREATLY increase the firm’s revenue and capabilities. This allowed me to sell the firm for a much greater value than I might have received otherwise. David, thank you for making my future better!" Rex Harris