What's Keeping You From Your "Perfect" Practice?
The issues keeping me from reaching my goals:
1) I am dissatisfied with my level of production.
You have been at the same unsatisfactory level of production for a while now. Your clients are mostly satisfied but you are not growing like you want. You have been asking for introductions yet they aren’t coming. You hold events and education meeting but they aren’t producing leads. COI relationships are not developing business either.
If you are wondering what steps to take to grow your business, I can help you take the next steps to get to the next level.
2) I am a million dollar+ producer but dissatisfied with how much of my life and family it’s costing me.
You have been spending much of your life building a great business. You have probably worked too hard and given up too much on the personal side of your life. Your clients are satisfied but you are not. You want to put plans and people in place to reduce the workload on you to focus on what you do best and like to do and get the help from your team you want and need.
If you are wondering what steps to take to gain control of your business, I can help you get to that work-life balance you are seeking.
3) I am a new producer. It’s not easy to build a book early in your career. To say the least, it’s a challenge!
You have been spending many hours, days, and months to build a base of business so you can assure your future and become that million-dollar producer you have set as your goal. You are not sure how to identify those first 20, 30 or 40 prospective clients or how best to approach them with your offer. You what to know what business development approaches will work best for you.
If you are wondering what business development approaches to take to start building a book, how to identify prospective clients, what to offer them to secure their client-ship and build your business, I can help you get started the right way and begin acquiring the clients you need.
4) I am not consistently delivering on my promises to my clients and it’s costing me clients and an inability to get introductions.
Your practice is getting out of hand. You are not backing up your brand as you would like. You are not walking the talk. You wonder what processes and services you must put in place to plug the holes in the boat before business starts slipping away because you are not delivering on your promises.
If you are concerned about losing business because your clients aren’t highly satisfied, I can help you.
5) I have no time for client acquisition.
You have been getting introductions and your clients seem amenable to providing more but you haven’t been taking advantage of the opportunities because you get side tracked by all those daily interruptions.
You keep running out of time and business keeps slipping away. If you can’t manage your time well and keep missing opportunities, I can help you.
6) I haven’t decided what my practice should look like.
You haven’t decided what you want for yourself and your business. You need to ask:
- Who you are?
- What values are most important to you?
- What do you want to achieve?
- What is your purpose?
If you are thinking about these questions, I can help you answer them and move your practice to your “next level”.
7) I have too many unprofitable clients.
You have been a Financial Advisor for a number of years. You have too many unprofitable clients. You need to ask:
- Who are my really good clients?
- What are their revenue and assets?
- Do I like working with them?
- Do they follow my advice?
- Are they a good referral source?
- What is their future potential?
- Am I delivering the right services to them?
- How much does it cost to service them?
- What actions can I take to create profitability?
If you are asking these questions, I can help you answer them.
8) I am just not differentiated from my competitors.
You have 400,000 competitors and you sound the same as most of them. You need to have an approach to differentiate yourself to attract and close new business.
If you sound the same as all your competitors and want to put a plan in place to differentiate yourself, I can help you do that.